Why Should You Give Digestive Enzyme Supplements To Your Dog
Digestive Enzymes are produced by the salivary glands, stomach, pancreas and liver and are released into the digestive tract.
Enzymes help your dog’s body to breakdown proteins, fats and carbohydrates in his food so they can be absorbed and utilized.
Your dog’s production of enzymes naturally decreases with increasing age.
Illnesses, stress, food intolerances, allergies and drugs like antibiotics also have a negative affect on enzyme production and function.
This can result in a variety of digestive disturbances ranging from flatulence and gas to diarrhea, life threatening dehydration and malnutrition.
Digestive Enzymes are vital to maintain your dog’s overall health.
They improve the efficiency of digestion so your pet’s body can utilize the nutrients essential for energy production and ultimately for life itself.
They help the body to recover from disease and promote restoration of good health in your dog.
Enzymes are useful to reduce pain and swelling after exercise or trauma and help speed up recovery rates.
Enzymes support your dog’s immune system thereby enhancing his ability to ward off disease and infection.
They have been also been used effectively in cancer therapy for people and pets.
Papain is an enzyme that has aspirin-like effects to decrease swollen, painful inflamed tissues in your dog. Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapple stems that inhibits the spread of lung cancer in mice.
Digestive Enzyme supplements may be beneficial in dogs with digestive problems, immune disorders including rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis, cancer and a variety of bowel disorders.
They are especially useful in older dogs with reduced digestive ability.
Here is A Anti-Ageing Supplement List For Your Dog:
- Vitamin A/Beta Carotene: Antioxidant enhances immunity, essential for your dog to utilize protein in his diet
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant, needed for tissue growth and repair, enhances immunity, needed for your dog’s body to utilize Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant, prevents heart disease, promotes wound healing, needed for your dog’s body to utilize Vitamin C.
- B-Complex Vitamins: As a group, B vitamins help your dog to maintain healthy nerves, skin and muscle.
- Coenzyme Q-10: A powerful, newly discovered antioxidant. Essential for immune function, beneficial in heart disease and gum/dental disease for your dog.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Antioxidant. Helps your dog to restore energy metabolism.
- Selenium: Antioxidant. Works with Vitamin E to help your dog fight infection. Beneficial to dogís skin and hair coats. Deficiencies linked to cancer and heart disease.
- Zinc: Essential mineral your dog needs for protein synthesis, promotes healthy immune system, aids wound healing. Critical for hundreds of biological processes in the body.
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids: Essential component of cell membranes in your dog and is needed for healthy heart, brain function and skin and hair coats.
- Bioflavinoids: Enhances absorption of Vitamin C, has antioxidant effects and promotes normal blood circulation for your dog.
- Glucosamine and MSM: Promotes normal healthy bones, joints and cartilage for your dog.
- Digestive Enzymes: Essential for your dog to utilize and absorb nutrients from his/her diet.
- Melatonin: Immune modulator, antioxidant, triggers restful sleep for your dog.
- Ginseng: A metabolic tonic to promote brain health and overall wellness for your dog.
- L-Glutamine: Amino acid needed for your dog to energize the cells of his digestive system so dietary nutrients can be properly absorbed and utilized.
- Colostrum: The first milk your puppy receives from his mother. Provides your dog with antibodies to protect him against disease and aid immune function.
- Exercise: 20 minutes twice a day minimum for your dog.
- Balanced, natural diet: Feed your dog at least two meals daily. Fresh organic and natural sources are best.
- Relaxation: Stress and anxiety affect pets and people adversely. Set aside an hour a day to relax and enjoy your dog. Consider massage, yoga and music.
- Positive mental attitude: The mind-body connection is a potent promoter of well-being for you and your dog.
- Pure water: Fresh, non-chlorinated water is essential for people and for your dog.
As found on Youtube
Animal Based Digestive Enzymes For Dogs, Are Human Digestive Enzymes Ok For Dogs, Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes For Dogs, Chewable Digestive Enzymes For Dogs, Digestive Enzyme Supplements Dogs, Digestive Enzyme Tablets For Dogs, Digestive Enzymes And Dogs, Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics For Dogs, Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Amazon, Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Dry Skin, Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Itching
Dog And Health, Dog Health, Dog Health Advice, Dog Health Advice Free, Dog Health And Nutrition For Dummies, Dog Health App, Dog Health Articles, Dog Health Care, Dog Health Certificate